Thursday, August 09, 2007






HAPPY NATIONAL DAY!
Yesterday was a great day out with Xia0sxz minus Jian An!
Yang zhi and co called me up.
Called Denise up and she came over.
Cabbed down to Amk.
Introduced Denise to Riceballs, superb!
After lunch went to fag.
Suddenly two guys came over.
They were from the HSA.
The rest of whatever happened , I don't wanna elaborate.
I can just say that I'm sibeh heng, and I mean REALLY HENG.
The rest of the Xia0sxz came, headed to K box.
Derrick came with friends , Joyce came.
Sing sang sung! Had so much fun from 2pm - 7pm.
After K box, seperated from the rest.
Cabbed down to KB Macdonald's, met up with Pei tong.
Went to have Peanut dumplings in silken tofu and soya milk.
Then went to play the swing @ Mayflower rise.
After that, went to Tong's house and changed into her over-sized polo.
Cabbed down to Amk and everyone was like.
'' Kendre, why you wear until like that! ''
Met up with Jingwen, Jocelyn, Joyce and Chloe.
Pool-ed with Joyce then lepak.
Aaron & Co went clubbin.
Cabbed down to Hougang Green, met up with Jon & Co.
Lepak then headed over to Han Yao's place with Jingwen.
Hanyao's two dogs are damn big and scary.
But he locked em' up at the kitchen.
When Jingwen went to the bathroom.
She accidentally let one dog out unknowingly.
Then i felt something touchin me and stuff.
I thought it was Jingwen but when I turned around.
I saw that huge dog! Climbed on the bed and it followed.
So I had no choice but to run over to Hanyao for his rescue.
Argh! Scare the sh*t outta me.
Cabbed down to Ramen shop @ Amk to meet up with Javier.
Lepak and waited for that Aaron ass.
I wanna buy 6 chupa chups for the key chain!
Aaron suddenly pop-ed up from no where, red-faced.
Went up to his place and he just can't stop scarin me.
Lepak then cabbed home :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home